All schools in the country have been asked to revise their Admission Policies in line with the requirements of the Education (Admissions to Schools) Act 2018, as well as the Education Act 1998 and the Equal Status Act 2000.
In conjunction with our Patron's Office, Scoil an Chroí Ró-Naofa has ratified a new Admissions Policy this summer and this policy takes effect from October 1st 2020 which is the first day for new applications for enrolment in September 2021 will be accepted.
If you have any queries please contact the school at 056 8831512 between 9am and 3pm.
All relevant documents are available below in pdf format
Urlingford National School - September 17th 2020
- Admissions Policy 2020
- Appendix 1 - Annual Admission Notice 2020
- Appendix 2 - School Ethos Statement 2020
- Appendix 3 - Application Form 2020
- Appendix 4 - Registration Form 2020
- Appendix 5 - Code of Discipline and School Rules Booklet
- Appendix 6 - Checklist